Do you follow policies for recording time?Last updated by Tiago Araújo [SSW] 8 months ago.See history
There needs to be consistency between all of your developers' timesheets, so you should get them all to adhere to the following:
- Describe the work you have done?
- Record all the work you do for a client, even if it is to be written off
- If you are working with another employee, ensure your times are consistent, in both time and category
- If you are providing telephone support, count your time in 15 minute blocks
- If you work for a client 4 times in a day for 15 minutes each, feel free to enter one timesheet for 1 hour, listing the 4 things you did. The extra information adds no value and only serves to clutter up invoices