Do you know how to create your Project Portal (for existing Azure DevOps Team Projects)?Last updated by Chloe Lin [SSW] 21 days ago.See history
Unfortunately the Azure DevOps team did not have time to build the feature to create a SharePoint site, after the project is created. Next version, we hope.
There is a goofy work around:
- Create a new temporary project (with a SharePoint site for it)
- Disable the site for the new project, by checking off '[x] Enable team project portal'
- Go back to the old Azure DevOps project
- Enable the site for the original one (pointing to that newly created site)
- Finally, delete the temporary project you created
More info at Configure or add a project portal