SydneyB.Eng - Computer Science
Software Architect SydneyB.Eng - Computer Science
Jay is a Software Architect at SSW. He specializes in developing solutions with C#, C++, ASP.NET, WinForms, SQL Server and Reporting Services.
Some of his projects:
- WindLoads - WPF project using SQL Server 2005
- Swift - ASP.NET project using LINQ, WCF, WF and SQL Server 2005
- Symtone - WPF project calling user control built by MFC
- SSW Web Site
User Group Presentation
China Beijing .NET User Group - topics about LINQ
**Right now, Jay's goals are:
- Learn the latest technologies - WPF, Silverlight, SharePoint.
- Learn how to manage projects
- Improve English
His favourite quote is "When in Rome, do as the Romans do"
Interested in what Jay can do for you?
Contact Jay's Account Manager to discuss your project
or call on +61 2 9953 3000