Senior Software DeveloperBachelor of IT, Diploma in IT (Software Development)
Kusal Wijewantha is a Senior Software Developer at SSW, a Microsoft Certified Partner and a Microsoft Certified Application Developer specialising in .NET Solutions.
Kusal is a proficient programmer in VB.NET, SQL Server and Reporting Services. Kusal has extensive experience in developing Content Management Solutions using DotNetNuke (DNN). He has worked with DNN version 1, 2, 3 and the latest version 4.3.4.
Kusal has been involved in more than 30 DotNetNuke based projects. He has architected and developed over 75 DotNetNuke Modules and Skin Objects. In addition Kusal has experience in integrating DotNetNuke based Web Applications with Microsoft SQL Reporting Service, SAP and MYOB.
Kusal is a member of the Open Source DotNetNuke Development Team. Presently he is contributing to the DotNetNuke Help Module Project.
His recent DNN projects include:
- Microsoft (Developer and Platform Evangelism Team) - Community Portal
- Medico>-Legal Opinions PTY LTD KPMG - Alumni Application
- McGrath Nicol + Partners - Content Management Portal
- Asthma Foundation Victoria - Health Monitoring and Alert System
- PaperlinX - Global Communication Tool
- Readify - Online Course Booking System
- City of Charles Sturt Council, South Australia - Intranet Publishing System
- Warringah Council, New South Wales - Intranet/Internet Publishing System
- atesMateR - Content Management Portal
Kusal's favourite sports are cricket and rugby.
Interested in what we can do for you?
Contact an Account Manager to discuss your project
or call on +61 2 9953 3000