Software ArchitectDip IT, MCP
Peter Ahn is a Software Architect at SSW, a Microsoft Certified Partner specialising in .NET Solutions. Peter has extensive experience in Microsoft with more than 7 years in Information Technology . Peter specialises in Web Database development including ASP, ASP.NET, ASP.NET 2, VB.NET, C#.NET, XML, MS SQL Server (including version 7, 2000, 2005), MS Access, HTML, Java Script, Reporting Services, Data Cubes, Web Services, and COM+.
He has been undertaking work for a variety of web development and database enterprises including:
- Smart Salary Reimbursement Manager (RemMan) Windows Application (VB.NET, SQL Server)
- Cisco web wite (ASP, MS Access)
- SportsBiz web site (ASP, MS Access)
- DesignHome web project (ASP, SQL Server)
- SGW Forum web site (ASP, MS Access)
- AcademyTiles web site (ASP, MS Access)
- FRDC Web Application (ASP.NET, SQL Server, SSW AccessReporter)
- Get247 (ASP.NET 1, MS SQL Server 2000, IIS, C#)
- Web Application for Vodafone dealer (ASP.NET, SQL Server, Bar Code System)
- Web Application for Vodafone call center (ASP.NET, SQL Server)
- Media Monitors Target Web Site and Data migration project (ASP.NET 2, SQL Server, ComponentArt, AJAX)
- Lavender SQL Reporting Services Report Project (ASP.NET 2, SQL Server, SQL Reporting Service, Kentico)
- Sydney Kitchen web site (ASP.NET 2, SQL Server)
- Umetrad Auction web site (ASP.NET, SQL Server)
- EvansNet Database Migration (MS Access to SQL Server 2005)
- Pisces Communications (Audits of VB6 and Java web Applications for Loan Brokers)
- Lane Cove Motorway Transtoll (XML, ASP.NET, C#, Web Service)
His favourite quote is "A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds."
Interested in what we can do for you?
Contact an Account Manager to discuss your project
or call on +61 2 9953 3000